1.1. Ownership and operation rights are owned by Guangzhou Deli Information Technology Co, Ltd.
1.2. Before using this platform's services, users should read this agreement carefully and agree to abide by the contents of this agreement and all platform rules before becoming users of this platform. Once the user has registered successfully, the agreement between the user and the platform will be reached automatically. The user should be bound by this agreement and all platform rules. Users who need to use a special service or product should not use it until they agree to accept the agreement. Users who do not agree to the content of this agreement cannot publish any content on the platform and can only use the browsing function.
1.3. The platform and the platform rules of this agreement have the right to be updated at anytime. The user should pay attention to in time when using platform product, the user agrees this platform does not undertake the notification obligation.
2. Service Content
2.1. The specific content of the platform service is provided by the platform according to the actual situation.
2.2. Part of the service provided by the platform is a fee-charging project, and users need to pay a certain fee to the platform for the use of the fee-paying service. For the fee-paying service, the platform will give the user a clear prompt before the user uses it. Only when the user confirms that he or she is willing to pay the related fee can the user use the fee-paying service. If the user refuses to pay the related fees, the platform has the right not to offer the service to the user.
2.3. The platform only provides related network services, in addition to related network services related devices (such as personal computers, mobile phones, And other devices connected with access to the Internet or mobile network) and the costs required (such as telephone and Internet charges paid for access to the Internet, mobile phone charges paid for the use of the mobile network) should be borne by the user himself
3. User Account
3.1. Current users can register as our users in the following ways:
- User through the platform membership system completed the registration process and through the identity authentication.
- Users log in via third-party cooperation website approved by the platform.
After becoming a user, it means that you have obtained all the rights that users of the platform are entitled to. Unauthenticated users only have partial membership privileges defined by this platform. Our platform reserves the right to change the design of members' rights.
3.2. User account Registration
- Users registered with this platform member system can only use Chinese characters, English letters, numbers, underscores, and their combinations. The use of spaces, symbols, and special characters is forbidden. Up to 16 characters (8 characters) can be registered. Otherwise it will not be registered.
- Users who log in using a third-party cooperation website can only use Chinese characters, English letters, numbers, underscores, and their combinations. The use of spaces, symbols, and special characters is prohibited, and up to 14 characters (7 Chinese characters) can be registered. Otherwise, the platform has the right to intercept only the first 14 characters (7 characters) to display the user account.
3.3. If it is found that the user account contains indecent or inappropriate names, the platform reserves the right to cancel the user's eligibility, and the corresponding consequences shall be borne by the user.
- Do not register with the real names, titles, stage names, and pen names of party and state leaders or other social celebrities.
- Do not register under the name of a national agency or other agency.
- Do not register uncivilized, unhealthy names, or accounts that contain discriminatory, insulting, or defamatory terms.
- Do not register accounts that are ambiguous, misleading, or otherwise inconsistent with the law.
3.4. If it is found that the user's profile, profile/experience and other personal information contain illegal and bad information, this platform reserves the right to cancel its user's qualifications.
3.5. User's account ownership belongs to this platform; users only have the right to use. Without our permission, no one may give, borrow, rent, transfer or sell accounts, or otherwise authorize non-initial application registrants to use platform accounts. 6 months unused user account, the platform reserves the right to recover.
3.6. The user is obliged to guarantee the security of his password and account number. Any loss or damage caused by the user's use of the password and account's activities shall be the sole responsibility of the user. The platform shall not assume any responsibility. If the user finds that the account has been used unauthorized or has any other security issues, he or she should immediately change the account password and keep it in a safe place. If necessary, notify the platform. If the account is used illegally due to hacking or user's careless negligence, this platform will not assume any responsibility.
4. Usage rules
4.1. Comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the local country. Such as the laws and regulations concerning computer Internet regulations and intellectual property rights, and implementation methods.
4.2. Users are solely responsible for the content they post, upload or transmit. At the same time, all users may not publish, transmit, or transmit information containing one of the following on any page of the platform. Otherwise, the platform has the right to process and not notify the user:
- Violations of the basic principles established by the Constitution.
- Insulting or slandering others and infringing the legal rights and interests of others.
- Endanger national security, leak state secrets, subvert state power and undermine national unity.
- Damage to national honors and interests.
- Destruction of the national religious policy and the promotion of cults and feudal superstitions.
- Spread rumors, disrupt social order and undermine social stability.
- Dissemination of pornography, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetment of crimes.
- Inciting illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, gatherings to disturb social order.
- Inciting ethnic hatred, discrimination and undermining national unity.
- Contains laws, regulations, regulations, local normative documents, national policies, government circulars, public order, good customs, etc.
- Activities in the name of illegal civil organizations.
- The content that this platform considers to be unfavorable to the platform and may cause losses to the platform.
4.3. The user's commitment to all information published or uploaded on the platform (that is, works specified in the copyright Law of local Country, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, music, films, etc.),Performance, audio and video recordings, computer programs, etc.) Both enjoy full intellectual property rights or have been legally authorized by the relevant right holders. If the user violates the provisions of this article and causes the platform to be claimed by a third person, the user shall fully compensate the platform for all costs (including but not limited to various compensation fees, litigation agency fees and other reasonable expenses incurred for this purpose).
4.4. When a third party believes that the information published or uploaded by the user infringes on its rights, and sends a notice of rights to this platform in accordance with the Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Spread of Information on the Internet or related laws, the user agrees and accepts that the platform can make its own judgment. Decided to delete allegedly infringing information, unless the user submits written evidence to exclude the possibility of infringement, the platform will not automatically recover the above-mentioned deleted information.
- Do not use network service systems for any illegal purpose;
- Comply with all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to network services;
- Do not use this platform service to perform any activity that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet;
- Do not use this platform service to perform any behavior unfavorable to this platform;
4.5. If the user violates any of the above provisions when using the network service, in order to mitigate the influence of the user's misconduct, the platform has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, suspending or terminating User rights to use web services)
5. Privacy Protection
5.1. The platform will not publicly disclose or provide to third parties the registration information, information and private content stored on the platform by individual users when using network services, except in the following cases:
- Have been explicitly authorized by the user in advance.
- According to the requirements of relevant government authorities.
- Relevant laws and regulations require.
- Provide for the benefit of the public.
5.2. Without disclosing the private data of a single user, the platform has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
5.3. The platform may cooperate with third parties and provide users with relevant network services. In this case, if the cooperating third party agrees to assume the same responsibilities as this platform, it will protect the privacy of users. The platform has the right to provide the user's registration information, etc., to the third party.
6. Copyright Announcement
6.1. Any content published and uploaded by the user to the Platform, the Platform shall have the right to permanent, irrevocable, free, non-exclusive right of use and license for distribution, including but not limited to Other rights determined by laws and regulations such as modification, reproduction, distribution, exhibition, adaptation, compilation, publication, translation, information network dissemination, broadcasting, performance and re-creation, and copyright law.
6.2. If maliciously reprint the content of this platform, this platform reserves the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
6.3. The unique logo, layout and other copyright of this platform are exclusively enjoyed by this platform, without the permission of this platform; you may not copy or reprint.
6.4. Any content used in this platform shall be marked "from Openwriter" and the name of the author on the program. If payment is required according to law, the platform and the author shall be notified and paid, and all legal liabilities shall be taken independently.
6.5. Information obtained by users from the services of the platform shall not be reproduced or reprinted arbitrarily without the permission of the platform
6.6. The platform enjoys the right and priority to use all works for other purposes, including, but not limited to, websites, electronic magazines, print publications, etc., and the author is deemed to agree to this clause when publishing on the platform.
6.7. All the contents of this platform only represent the author's own position and viewpoint. It has nothing to do with this platform, and the author himself bears all legal responsibility.
7. Responsibility statement
7.1. The user acknowledges that the risks and all consequences of using the platform's network services will be entirely borne by the user, and the platform shall not assume any responsibility for this.
7.2. This platform cannot guarantee that the network service can meet the requirements of the users, nor can it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network service.
7.3. The platform does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the external links set up for the convenience of the users. At the same time, the platform shall not assume any responsibility for the contents of any web pages pointed out by the external links that are not actually controlled by the platform.
7.4. The platform will not be held liable for network service disruptions or other defects caused by force majeure or for reasons beyond the control of the platform, but will do its utmost to reduce the loss and impact to users as a result of this.
7.5. The platform shall not be held liable for any defects in the quality of the following products or services provided by the platform to its users and any losses arising therefrom.
- This platform provides all kinds of network services free of charge to users.
- Any products or services presented by this platform to users.
- This platform provides a variety of products or services to users of premium network services.
7.6. The platform has the right to temporarily or permanently modify or terminate this service (or any part of it) at any time without any liability to the user or to any third party, regardless of whether it is notified or not.
8. Supplementary Provisions
8.1. The law of local country shall apply to the conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and to the settlement of disputes.
8.2. If any term in this agreement is completely or partially invalid or has no execution force for any reason, the rest of this agreement shall remain valid and binding.
8.3. The right to interpret and amend this agreement is owned by Guangzhou Deli Information Technology Co., Ltd.